Ever thought about using a professional cleaning service for your office? Or perhaps you want to switch your current cleaning company? Use this guide to help you find the right cleaning company that is right for your office needs.
Finding the right cleaning company
There are many cleaning companies offering different types of cleaning services. It’s important that you pick one that’s right for you. Carrying out a few simple steps before you make a decision will increase the chances of finding a cleaning company that meets all of your requirements.
We have set out some useful pointers to help find the best cleaning company for you.
Assess your needs
- What is it exactly that your office needs? Does it need a deep clean with tasks such as stain removal and carpet cleaning?
- Do you need cleaners to come in everyday or just once a week? How long do you need them to spend there? As well as the main office space, you’ll also need to think about additional rooms such as kitchens and washrooms that will need cleaning too.
- It’s useful to make a list of all of the services that you need. That way, when you start approaching cleaning companies you can set out exactly what you want without getting sold any unnecessary extras.
Do your research
- Research is key, not only for finding the best value services but also for making sure that you’re choosing a reputable and reliable cleaning company.
- Start by looking at cleaning companies that are within a close proximity to your office and make sure they work in your area.
- Next, check out what services they offer – do they match what you’re looking for? Have a look at their website, see how experienced they are and if they have a registered address and contact details.
- Another vital part of the process is reading online reviews and ratings. That way you can assess them on criteria such as efficiency, consistency and whether current customers would recommend them.
Get a quote
- Most cleaning companies will offer quotes either on their website pricing page, by getting you to submit a form, or calling a contact number.
- You should always double check what the quote includes, e.g vacuuming and mopping, stain removal services, dusting around computers and telephones.
- Once you have a breakdown of cost, you can start to compare with other services to get the best deal.
Read the terms and conditions
- It’s easy to get tied into a contract so make sure that you read the terms and conditions to see what happens if you want to cancel at any time.
- Also read the small print on last minute cancellations, what happens if you’re not satisfied with the service, and if there are any extra fees or charges that you need to be aware of.
- Having this covered will mean avoiding any nasty surprises down the line.
Once you’ve assessed your needs, carried out the research and received some quotes, all that’s left to do is choose the cleaning company. Carrying out these steps beforehand should help ensure that you make the right choice for your business.
If you need office cleaning in London, The Organised Cleaning Company can carry out a free site assessment and provide you with a no obligation quote. Contact us today on 020 7458 4433 and speak with one of our team about your cleaning requirements.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news from The Organised Cleaning Company? Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for daily cleaning hacks direct into your inbox!