The benefits of microfibre mops & cloths are endless. Not only do they clean a wide range of hard surfaces and floors, they also clean surfaces without the use of chemicals!
Microfibre is now being successfully used in a wide variety of businesses – supermarkets, hospitals, care homes, airports, hotels and offices – providing contractors with lower costs, better quality and minimal disruption to businesses. People are also starting to realise the benefits of using microfibre in their home as well with the internet and a variety of high street brands making microfibre mops & cloths widely available.
You may be thinking – “What qualities enable microfibre to achieve such widespread use?”
- Microfibre mops and cloths can be washed and re-used many times over. On average you’re looking at between 80-100 uses after washing provided you buy good quality microfibre.
- Microfibre mops, such as microfibre flat mop, are safer to use, lighter than traditional mops and 30% quicker to clean with.
- There is no need for chemical or even hot water and microfibre has been proven to remove over 99.9% of dirt and bacteria whilst traditional cleaning materials & products often only remove 60%.
- Microfibre also removes dust completely leaving no cleaning films behind and therefore ensuring surfaces stay cleaner longer.
- Microfibre is quiet and unobtrusive to use, meaning that you won’t disturb anyone by having to use noisy equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
Any hard surface cleaned with a damp microfibre mop pad dries in about two minutes, whereas a traditional cotton mop could take upwards of 10 minutes. The faster drying speed helps to significantly reduce slip-hazard areas, whether it’s your kids running through the kitchen or staff & customers walking over hard surface floors.
The benefits of microfibre are endless and it provides the best possible option to not only clean quickly & effectively around your home or commercial premises, but also in a manner that is fit for a sustainable future.
Want to keep up to date with more useful cleaning hacks? Follow The Organised Cleaning Company on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more useful cleaning tips! You can also subscribe to The Organised Cleaner blog for daily cleaning hacks direct to your inbox!