That’s a good question, and one which we aim to answer! Twenty years ago Green Clean was considered nothing more than a fad but over the last few years great progress has been made in the advancement of Green Clean products. These are now as good (and potentially even better) than the traditional toxin-based cleaning products.
Switching to Green Cleaning means a toxin-free, environmentally friendly home or office that benefits your health and it’s also a positive step to preserve the world for future generations.
Using green clean and ecological cleaning products has its benefits:
- It is not dangerous to your health, people or animals
- Does not cause damage to the environment during manufacture, use or disposal
- Does not consume a disproportionate amount of energy and other resources during manufacture, use or disposal
- Does not cause unnecessary waste due to excessive packaging or short shelf-life
- Does not use materials derived from threatened species or environments
Achieving a truly healthy, green home or office is a gradual process and the first step is commitment. Start to control the number of synthetic chemicals you use and look for safer, more ecological alternatives.
The best thing about Green cleaning is that it is cheap! Most of these things you will already have in your cupboard and are multipurpose so will cost you next to nothing. Three to four core products will work wonders.
If you like this post make sure you subscribe to The Organised Cleaner for useful cleaning hacks delivered direct to your inbox!
Want to keep up to date with more useful cleaning hacks? Follow The Organised Cleaning Company on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more useful cleaning tips! You can also subscribe to The Organised Cleaner blog for daily cleaning hacks direct to your inbox!